There are no translations available.
Not to seem more talkative than efficient, let's examine a case of a toothpick. Here is what can be written about tooth picks:
- the benefits of using toothpicks versus not using any
- how often to use toothpicks
- how to use a toothpick most efficiently (technique description with drawings)
- after eating which food tooth picks may be helpful
- after which they are useless
- the etiqettue of using toothpicks in public
- the materials, used in manufacturing toothpicks, featuring benefits and disadvantages of materials
- how to choose a toothpick
- "To pick or to thread?" - pros and cons
- how to treat one's teeth for maximum health
- what to avoid eating when having a tooth ache
- how to cure a tooth ache without a dentist (with tested remedies and a warning for no liability)
- how to ease a tooth ache before going to a dentist
- what to eat to keep your teeth healthy
- what to pack for a picnic, a fishing ride or an (international) travel
- useful things to use toothpicks for (fixing hair, making long-lasting matches, etc)
- amusing things to use a toothpick for (building miniature houses, boxes, etc)
- launch a "Save the woods" campaign and offer plastic toothpicks or those, made with recycled paper or wood shavings (if there are any)
- list interesting resources about toothpicks
- ten facts you don't know about tooth picks
- twenty facts you should know about tooth picks
- interesting, amusing, sensational facts about tooth picks
- you know you are addicted to toothpicks, when..
- toothpicks are better than sex, because..
- how your customers use tooth picks
- fun real stories about toothpicks
- serious real life stories about tooth picks
- and much more..